페이지 정보작성자 EMP Master (118.♣.25.♣) 작성일19-01-13 21:12 조회2,748회 댓글0건
1. I needed to reckon with the debt before I could start a new life.
2. By my reckoning, they have ridiculous double standards.
3. Men are more likely to indulge in playing smartphone game and PC game than women.
4. He does volunteer work to help keep juveniles out of trouble.
5. As darkness fell, violence reigned over the country.
6. New bio-technology might reign over many people in the future.
7. Many Puritans were persecuted for their beliefs.
8. They were persecuted and tortured for their political beliefs.
9. Independent movies ranged from the sublime to the ridiculous.
10. Seeing the sunrise at the beach was one of the most sublime moments for me.
11. The resident wasn’t yet thinking lofty thoughts about public health.
12. He had set himself the lofty goal of reaching the world’s top five swimmers.
13. Some religious groups seem to harass people on the streets.
14. They have been harassing the homeless for sleeping at the park.
15. She has a mixture of physical beauty, great talent and an altruistic attitude.
16. Most religious must promise eternal bliss in real life.
17. The writer appeared in lots of YouTube channels and unmemorable dramas.
18. From time immemorial, mankind used fire.
19. Climbing in Korea is more popular as a leisure activity than any other pursuit.
20. The hounds were in hot pursuit of a wolf.
21. All men are endowed the right to the pursuit of happiness.
22. Academic ability must be a key criterion when they are considering evaluation.
23. The company’s main criterion for hiring new employees is their creativity.
24. What were the university’s criteria for admission?
25. Please inform me of the criteria of the essay test.
26. With their excessive zeal to catch the criminal, police have ignored citizen’s basic rights.
27. I feel zeal for my work.
28. Fans of the team went into raptures as the last-minute goal was scored.
29. Archaeologists found ancient Roman relics in this field.
30. Feudalistic thought still remains even though it’s a relic of a bygone age.
31. Since the IMF era in 1998, Korean society has experienced huge upheavals in the economic system.
32. Conspicuous consumption is a serious problem among the upper classes.
33. It’s strange that he was given the award without any conspicuous achievements.
34. The Emancipation Act of 1862 was a landmark decision passed in congress.
35. Slaves were emancipated in 1862 in the United States.
36. He secluded himself in his room to study for the exam.
37. The money and gold were hidden in a secluded cottage.
38. The teacher secluded himself from the world.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.