페이지 정보작성자 EMP Master (118.♣.25.♣) 작성일19-01-07 23:00 조회2,849회 댓글0건
1. Melo dramas have become a popular staple on television.
2. The price of staple crops like rice, wheat, and corn almost doubled last year.
3. Police believe someone must be harboring the wanted criminal.
4. Don’t try to harbor any ideas about cheating on the test.
5. The scientist is on a quest to find the truth of the universe.
6. Mike is in quest of a perfect woman for his marriage.
7. Their quest for gold was all in vain.
8. Is the development of natural resources compatible with protecting the environment?
9. Tommy and Jenny are very compatible.
10. Many people abstained from the vote, so his proposal wasn’t passed.
11. Pregnant women should abstain from alcohol for their developing babies.
12. His column shows only a superficial understanding of Korean history.
13. Indeed, there is a superficial similarity between the two movies.
14. The old man was able to keep his job with the aid of an amplified telephone.
15. Would you like to amplify the remark that you’ve just made?
16. There are two kinds of names for an animal species: technical names and vulgar names.
17. I hate the film because it is full of vulgar expressions.
18. Such high taxes discouraged young people from starting a venture business.
19. The dry climate and barren land in this region discourages agriculture.
20. What could be the best way to stop children from swearing?
21. The witness swears that his testimony is true.
22. It’s dangerous that some young motorcyclists defy the police and traffic laws.
23. He discovered a new plant species that defies classification.
24. It’s been a long, bitter haul for the freedom of speech.
25. A rescuer hauled the rope in to save person from drowning.
26. Primitive man sacrificed innocent lives to appease the gods.
27. The Foreign Minister denied a policy of appeasement on the territorial issue.
28. It seems quite absurd to drive for 3 hours just for a 10-minute meeting.
29. It’s completely absurd to expect me to finish the work by tomorrow.
30. The athlete made the decision to learn about the mechanics of sports.
31. Can you tell me about the mechanics of the jet engine and how it works?
32. Most fast-growing trees are disastrous for water reserves and impoverish the soil.
33. The government has provided cheap housing for impoverished people.
34. The cancer has now reached epidemic proportion throughout his body.
35. The border town is suffering an epidemic of crime.
36. I was in big distress when my car broke down on the side of the road.
37. The weather took a turn for the worse, and the ship was in distress.
38. The rebel forces needed the map that shows the disposition of the troops.
39. She has a sunny, cheerful disposition, and is always smiling.
40. The car is mine, so it is at my disposition.
41. Nursing and nurturing babies are a very hard task.
42. The nature vs. nurture debate is always an important theme of education.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.