페이지 정보작성자 EMP Master (118.♣.25.♣) 작성일19-01-02 04:57 조회2,723회 댓글0건
1. My grandfather could outrun any young man in the country where he lived.
2. I was 100 percent sure that I could outrun Andy.
3. The company customized most products according to the needs of the customers.
4. The problem of his worsening health continues to preoccupy him.
5. A wise mother prefers to motivate her children to study, rather than to force them to study.
6. I’m virtually bilingual in English and Japanese.
7. When a predator approached the nest, the bird fluttered its wings and moved away from the nest.
8. His careless remark caused quite a flutter.
9. Tadpoles, which grow into frogs or toads, wiggle their tails under water to swim forward.
10. He flipped through the newspaper while he was waiting for a bus.
11. Let’s just flip a coin to decide who will go first.
12. When she turned the next corner, she saw a glimmer of light ahead of her.
13. Rescuers said there was still a glimmer of hope for saving them.
14. He banged on the door angrily with his fists and the door finally opened.
15. A hiker’s negligence resulted in a forest fire and the fire devoured trees and killed many animals.
16. A hungry beggar went to a house and devoured everything in the cupboards.
17. She devoured every fashion magazine to keep up with the new trends.
18. He devoured the new books about VTOL crafts, medical science and law.
19. She peeped into his office through the crack in the door.
20. You can peep her new photos on my instagram.
21. I plunged into the sea and swam to the shore because the boat had broken down.
22. The whole country was plunged into severe depression due to the disaster.
23. Divers usually abstain from eating before they plunge into the sea.
24. The stock market plunged again at the news of mounting oil prices.
25. Due to the strong wind, the toy drone plunged to the river.
26. Japan’s sneak attack on Pearl Harbor was one of the most impotent moments of World War II.
27. Jenny sneaked out of the house to see Hanzlk while her parents were sleeping.
28. The guard caught them trying to sneak a case of beer into the stadium.
29. She burst into tears at the news.
30. There seems to be a burst in the water pipe.
31. A small mouse burst through the hole.
32. The department store always bustles with customers during the holiday season.
33. The nurses bustled around the emergency room caring for their patients.
34. My wife doesn’t like the hustle and bustle of city life.
35. A job in the entertainment industry is beckoning me.
36. I beckoned to the waitress to bring more water.
37. The huge sand dunes and miles of beautiful beach of the island will beckon you.
38. A baby suckling from her mother in public is not considered rude to others.
39. It’s said that babies often feel comforted by suckling even when they’re not hungry.
40. Don’t touch the cat suckling her kittens.
41. The exotic pictures were all bunched together at the right of the blog.
42. Suyeon bunched her hair up into a ponytail.
43. The kids are bunched together in one corner of the playground.
44. I believe I have been a good person and a faithful churchgoer.
45. He is not a regular churchgoer but attends occasionally.
46. Sixty percent of the concertgoers bought the tickets online.
47. Many of the partygoers left early after the shocking news.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.