페이지 정보작성자 EMP Master (118.♣.25.♣) 작성일19-01-02 03:58 조회2,730회 댓글0건
1. You are in imminent danger. Please leave the area right away.
2. Some animals seemed to know in advance that a disaster was imminent.
3. Her quivering voice on the phone sounded urgent.
4. The president had an urgent business meeting at noon.
5. The starvation of children is a problem the world needs to address.
6. The drought led to a huge famine in the region.
7. The movie describes the bleak living conditions of those disabled by workplace accidents.
8. The mountain climbers saw the sinister black clouds and lightning in the sky.
9. He blamed the government policy for the poor housing conditions.
10. They issued a statement condemning the suppression of the labor union.
11. The teacher presumes students preview the lessons before they come to class.
12. People just assumed that the young woman is single.
13. Women’s perceptions of the world have shifted dramatically.
14. The magazine provides us with fresh insights into our society.
15. The sky was thick with gray haze and people could smell burning forests.
16. Thick fogs can be very dangerous while driving.
17. Four police officers were wounded, along with a civilian, by a car bomb.
18. He injured himself during the hockey tournament.
19. He was free today, so he dropped by his uncle’s house.
20. I will call on you to discuss the problem sometime this week.
21. It’s impolite to use your smart phone on the subway in Japan.
22. The parents try to teach their insolent children to behave with respect.
23. Companies are required by law to give workers 2 weeks paid vacation.
24. The soldier was given a six-day leave for the Christmas holiday.
25. Can you understand the difference between truth and falsehood?
26. It’s a common fallacy that women are bad drivers.
27. What good do you get by perpetual grumbling at everything, and everybody, and every event?
28. I wish to complain to the person in charge about the poor customer service.
29. I was daunted by how many hours I still needed to complete the project.
30. Most children in the orphanage were living in appalling conditions.
31. The old man is illiterate and uneducated, but profoundly wise.
32. His handwriting was so illegible that nobody wanted to read his notebook.
33. The old blankets looked a little ragged at the edges.
34. He was living alone in a shabby small apartment in Seoul.
35. I was unable to comprehend the arguments between the two parties.
36. The mayor apprehended that the situation was serious today.
37. With industrial development, the wealth disparity has tended to widen rather than narrow.
38. The use of different accounting methods led to the discrepancies in the firm’s financial statements.
39. Many scientists have speculated on the existence of other life forms in the universe.
40. The actor has seriously contemplated retirement.
41. We need to consider the environmental ramifications of the building project.
42. The detective questioned the connection between the cause and effect.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.