페이지 정보작성자 EMP Master (118.♣.25.♣) 작성일18-12-19 15:16 조회2,917회 댓글0건
1. Do you have any concrete evidence to support the theory?
2. I don’t like modern concrete buildings.
3. Primary education
4. Secondary education
5. Tertiary education
6. Health is what matters. Work is secondary at the moment.
7. At least a secondary education is required for entering university.
8. Unfortunately, staff members at the hotel were not courteous at all.
9. Business conversations on the phone need to be courteous and brief.
10. The domestic dog is one of the most popular companion animals for many people.
11. Most middle-aged men that I know have few domestic attributes.
12. The plot of the movie has a plain linear structure.
13. The epidemic does not follow a linear pattern.
14. Destructive narcissists can be classified into three types: needy, critical, and deceptive.
15. The charity sent soccer balls to needy children around the world.
16. The actress has singular beauty and intelligence.
17. Because the subject in this sentence is singular, the singular verb “does” is correct.
18. He has a singular type of appearance.
19. There is no tangible evidence to support his statement.
20. With the development of IT, tangible photo albums are gradually fading away today.
21. The social reform brought tangible economic growth to the country.
22. A figurative use of a word is quite different from its literal meaning.
23. The writer left a deep impression on me by using figurative language and vivid descriptions.
24. All of these trees classified by color of blossoms grow in tropical areas.
25. Let’s look at the classified list of books by genre.
26. Some old war reports of World War II were classified information until recently.
27. After economic setbacks in 2010, the country has grown at an average annual rate of 8%.
28. That was the first setback I have encountered in my life.
29. She used a setback as an opportunity to learn from her experiences and begin again.
30. Columns of black smoke were rising high into the air.
31. Ancient Roman architecture used marble columns.
32. He wrote several controversial columns for the daily paper last month.
33. Tom’s selfish attitude always causes friction with his co-workers.
34. It is not easy to reach an agreement due to the current trade friction between the two countries.
35. The new minister’s press conference had no substance.
36. There was some sticky substance on the bottom of my shoe.
37. Pythagoras said, “Number is the substance of all things.”
38. He didn’t have sufficient substance to back up his claim.
39. The senator has just left the Senate chamber.
40. It would be very helpful for you to join the local chamber of commerce.
41. Unfortunately, the baby’s heart had three chambers from birth.
42. The panels on the wall were covered in rust and needed to be replaced.
43. He found that the door panel was severely damaged by the storm last night.
44. Most of the members on the panel are experts on education.
45. The judge decided to take a recess early to carefully review the case.
46. After a long day at work, Robert took a short recess.
47. Mary buried the painful memory in the deepest recesses of her mind.
48. She lacks the faculty of solving complex problems.
49. His grandfather is the dean of the law faculty at the university.
50. Both students and faculty agreed to increase the number of scholarships.
51. Understanding is the faculty for cognizing things as they are.
52. The country exports crude materials such as oil and natural gas.
53. The crude birth rate in 2012 was 54 per thousand.
54. His new theory on the universe is still crude.
55. Sheer silk gives the clothes a fluidity.
56. The only way to pass the exam is through sheer hard work and perseverance.
57. By sheer coincidence, I encountered my old friend in the park.
58. Everything she said was sheer nonsense.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.