페이지 정보작성자 EMP Master (118.♣.25.♣) 작성일18-12-17 19:02 조회2,726회 댓글0건
1. The magazine has endorsed the progressive candidate for mayor.
2. You will be requested to endorse the check before you use it at a store.
3. The student abstracted the main points from the lecture.
4. Don’t abstract public data to a personal USB drive.
5. The lawyer convinced the jury that he was innocent.
6. I was convinced that he didn’t steal the money.
7. I now pronounce you man and wife.
8. How do you pronounce this word?
9. The judge will pronounce sentence on the trial next week.
10. The police officer accused them of murder.
11. She was accused of having betrayed her close friend.
12. The picture is not aligned with the bottom of the article.
13. The seller carefully aligned the goods on the shelf.
14. Susan shaded her eyes with her hand.
15. The book shaded the truth by representing only one side of the story.
16. The poem was interpreted in many different ways.
17. The doctor interpreted the Russian guide’s directions for the Japanese visitors.
18. Many Japanese students demonstrated for their freedom of speech.
19. He is demonstrating how the power of love can heal all wounds.
20. She declared that the criminal be sentenced to life in jail.
21. She was abroad when war was declared in her country.
22. The master instructed me in martial arts.
23. Susan was instructed not to let anyone in the room.
24. She secured a pile of books with a piece of string.
25. The SWAT team secured the airport from the terrorists.
26. Your master credit card has been approved by the bank.
27. I approve of a smoking ban in public places.
28. Don’t interrupt a senior officer when she’s talking.
29. Our discussion was interrupted a couple of times by his phone calls.
30. Tommy and Jane rambled in the forest hand in hand.
31. Don’t ramble about the river because it is dangerous.
32. Most of my friends yawned while the speaker rambled endlessly for an hour.
33. This pollitical conflict illustrates that the country is deeply split.
34. The writer illustrated her book with many fun pictures for children.
35. I deposited 1000 dollars into my main bank account.
36. Soil was carried by the river and deposited at the mouth of the river.
37. Good will prevail over evil in the end.
38. This old custom still prevails in the southern part of Korea.
39. The painting was painted in a style that prevailed in the Renaissance.
40. The army sustained heavy losses in the last battle.
41. The bridge will not be able to sustain the weight of all the vehicles on it.
42. The students who are advancing to the next grade are underlined in red.
43. This tragic train accident underlines the importance of safety checks.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.