페이지 정보작성자 EMP Master (118.♣.25.♣) 작성일18-12-06 22:24 조회3,148회 댓글0건
◈ [ A / B ] 형태는 어법이나 문맥상 알맞은 말을 선택하고, 나머지 문장은 밑줄 등에 유의하여 의미를 해석하시오. 반드시 주어, 동사를 표기할 것.
1. The summit of his career was reached when he became the President.
2. The small 9-year-old girl succeeded in reaching the summit.
3. In other words, we should calculate [what / that] concentration of greenhouse gases each country has put into the atmosphere over time.
4. The chocolate company was accused of [exploited / exploiting] child workers.
5. Many drivers tend to exploit smartphones for navigating their way.
6. My grandmother expired recently [because / due to / because of] cancer.
7. Expired air from the lungs contains approximately 14 percent oxygen.
8. She coundn’t apprehend how risky it was to invest in stocks.
9. The smuggler was [apprehending / apprehended] in the act of selling drugs.
10. You must admit [what / that] it isn’t feasible yet you persist with the myth.
11. Let’s meet at the [appointed / appointing] time and place we discussed over the phone.
12. He was recently [appointed / appointing] as Secretary of State by the President.
13. The Prime Minister had to clarify his position on the issue.
14. This substance used to [clarify / be clarified] water is not harmful to human health.
15. If the soup is too bland, adjust the seasonings to your taste.
16. I can adjust [easy / easily] to new surroundings.
17. One of our workers [are / is] sick, so we are looking for someone to substitute.
18. Kevin will substitute real candles with electric [one / ones].
19. The photographer captured the baeuty of the falls [perfect / perfectly].
20. The missing fox was finally [capturing / to capture / captured] ten miles outside the zoo.
21. Rice has been [cultivating / cultivated] for thousands of years.
22. I want [cultivating / to cultivate] good relations with my new neighbor.
23. One of the students raised the issue of exhaust emissions.
24. A full day working at the market [exhaust / exhausts] her.
25. The government must take measures before the ancient ruins perish forever.
26. Millions of children throughout the world have perished due to hunger.
27. Can you explain our financial status?
28. He has achieved a high social status.
29. He raged [furious / furiously] at her for having told a lie.
30. A flu epidemic [have raged / raged] across the country last winter.
31. The police were immediately [dispatching / dispatched] to the crime scene.
32. The letter was not [dispatching / dispatched] properly to the client.
33. It was suspected that a cigarette ignited the fire in the house.
34. The protesters were [igniting / ignited] in anger after the President [imposing / imposed] martial law.
35. If high inflation persists, the citizens will get upset.
36. If he broke up with her, she would be upset.
37. She reached for a glass of juice, upsetting it.
38. Sometimes it is difficult to discriminate between reality and fantasy.
39. New restrictions would unfairly [discriminating / discriminate] against women drivers.
40. He thought he was [entitling / entitled] to be promoted.
41. Her new novel was [entitling / entitled] “The Man on the Moon.”
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.