1) You should highlight your volunteer experience as a translator.
2) How about volunteering together for the translation club?
3) Why don't you help me write a self-introduction letter?
4) You need to spend more time practicing translation.
5) You'd better become more qualified as a volunteer.
정답은 1)번 입니다.
다음 상황 설명을 듣고 Steve가 Cathy에게 할 말로 가장 적절한 것을 고르시오. [3점]
Cathy is starting high school and is looking to join a club. She's interested intranslation and has volunteered as a translator before. So she's happy when she finds a translation club at her school To enter the club, she must write a self-introduction letter. However, she's not satisfied with the letter she wrote. She remembers that her older brother Steve has lots of experience writing self-introduction letter. Steve thinks the letterdoesn't focus enough on what she did as a volunteer translator. So Steve wants to suggest to Cathy that she emphasize her volunteer work related to translation. In this situation, what would Steve most likely say to Cathy?